Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2732-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
- Magnesium Shoe and Guards for maximum durability
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
- Electric brake for stopping blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2 in. of cut depth
- M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - 2732-20
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878