Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)Model: miln2732-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2732-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
- Magnesium Shoe and Guards for maximum durability
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
- Electric brake for stopping blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2 in. of cut depth
- M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - 2732-20
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
7 months ago
I have several Milwaukee products that I use exclusively at work and some are dedicated for home.
Well built and rugged. Matches or beats the cut depth of the competition.
The battery draw is reasonable. The weight of the tool is light and it feels well balanced with a 3.0 to 9.0 battery
A light on it is unneccessary for me , but it would be convenient if it came with one
I've used it hard , but have never had a problem with the hex key although I've probably only changed out the blade 30 times.