Milwaukee 2680-22 M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/GrinderModel: miln2680-22
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2680-22 M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder
- Milwaukee 4-pole motor delivers maximum power when cutting or grinding.
- Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- L-shape vents keep debris from entering the tool and damaging internal components to help increase tool life
- Tool-free, burst-resistant guard allows for quick, easy guard adjustments
- Easy to access and actuate tool-free guard makes it easier and less time consuming to adjust the guard for various applications
- The only cordless cut-off/grinder in the market with a paddle switch design
- Up to 35% faster cutting speed
- Up to 50% more cuts on a single charge
- 3-position side handle provides optimal control and versatility
- M18 18V Cordless 4-1/2 in. Cut-Off/Grinder - 2680-22
- (2) 18V XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Type 27 Guard - 49-12-0300
- Type 1 Guard
- Type 1 Cut-Off Wheel
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- Contractor Bag
- Product Manual
It is great to use when cords are not an option.
Another Great Milwaukee Product!!
-PLENTY OF POWER
-COMFORTABLE TO USE
-TONS OF USES
NOT GREAT FOR EXTENDED USE. IF YOU HAVE A TON OF GRINDING OR CUTTING TO DO, CORDED IS GOING TO BE YOUR BEST BET, BUT OTHERWISE MILWAUKEE NAILED THIS ONE!
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878