Milwaukee 2667-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. 2-Speed Right Angle Impact Driver (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2667-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2667-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. 2-Speed Right Angle Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- 1.4 in. head diameter allows for greater access to complete a wider variety of applications
- 2-Speed Drive-Control offers greater control of the tool over several applications
- 1/4 in. hex drive with 1 in. bit acceptance for tighter accessibility and a wider range of useable accessories
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip options
- M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. 2-Speed Right Angle Impact Driver - 2667-20
- Tool Only: Batteries & Charger Sold Separately
the head should be 180 Degrees of its position or adjustable in my professional opinion ...
All and all it works well like most everything in the M18 line ...
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878