Milwaukee 2623-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 3-1/4 in. Planer (Tool Only)Model: miln2623-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2623-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 3-1/4 in. Planer (Tool Only)
- Powerful motor delivers up to 14,000 RPM
- Depth adjustment dial from 0 - 5/64 in. cut capacity in a single pass, 20 locking positions (1/256 in. increments), up to 27/64 in. rabbet cut capacity
- Adjustment dial locks at 0 and 5/64 in. settings, eliminating the need to re-zero the dial
- Chip ejection switch allows users to select left or right chip exhaust
- Spring-loaded kickstand prevents blade from marring finished surfaces
- Dual-blade cutting head with two reversible carbide blades provide a smooth finish
- Bevel/edge guide is ideal for straight, rabbet and bevel cuts up to a 45 degree angle
- M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-1/4 in. Planer (Tool Only) - 2623-20
- Bevel/Edge Guide
- (2) Double Edge Carbide Blades
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
I think corded are too clumsy for bigger site work
Block plane user for year's too
Hurts my arms now
This thing seems to be reviewed as weak and is why it took so long for me to get
Eventually I thought. I don't know, it's a planer d. No need to take 1/4 inch off in a pass
Yea it would be cool but if I was that guy I would rock the corded planer
Bottom line, i really like it so far
Used it framing and shaking a house now
Lumber is inconsistent especially treated but now it is
Still use block plane but only occasionally
We'll see how it holds up?
1 year ago
1 year ago
I am the job foreman for the Lewis County Habitat for Humanity projects, being that, I have to make sure tools do what they are supposed to do, and stand up to different people.
SLIGHT ROUND GULLY - NOT A BIG DEAL - JUST MOVE TOOL QUICKLY OFF PC YOU ARE TRIMING
BLADE REPLACEMENTS FROM MILWAUKEE ARE $9 EA AND TOOL TAKES 4PC THEY ARE APPROX 1/4 WIDE 3 1/4 LONG
YOU CAN TURN THEM 180 DEG SINCE EACH SIDE HAS A CUTTING EDGE
THE BAGS ARE NICE CLOTH WITH ZIPPER AND GOOD PLASTIC MATING PORT APPROX $11 EA
TOOL IS RATHER QUIET
Q & A :
For more help, contact our sales department at 1-866-577-3014
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878