Milwaukee 2605-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Model: miln2605-20
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2605-20 M18 Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Powerful motor delivers 0 - 1,400 RPM, 0 - 4,800 BPM, and 1.8 ft-lbs. of impact energy
- 3-Mode operation provides versatility, allowing rotary hammer, hammer only, and rotation only
- Mechanical clutch protects tool when bit binds up
- AVS (Anti-Vibration System) delivers maximum comfort
- Variable position chisel stop allows steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- M18 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (Tool Only) - 2605-20
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
what's the joules rating for this tool?
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878