Milwaukee 2592-20 M12 Wireless Jobsite Speaker (Tool Only)Model: miln2592-20
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2592-20 M12 Wireless Jobsite Speaker (Tool Only)
- Jobsite durability with rugged overmold and metal speaker grill to withstand drops, water and debris
- Bluetooth connectivity with portable electronic devices up to 30 ft. away
- Premium speaker with integrated Bass Port delivers loud, clear sound at all volumes
- 2.1 amp USB charger for all portable electronic devices
- 3.5mm Aux-In-Port for wired playback (cable not included)
- Battery fuel gauge to always be ready to go
- Works with all M12 REDLITHIUM batteries (Sold Separately)
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Wireless Jobsite Speaker - 2592-20
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
1) Plug a known source into the Aux jack, and see if the speaker produces sound.
2) This speaker can pair to only one Bluetooth source at a time. It’s possible that it paired with something else. Un-pair; re-pair.
3) Try another Bluetooth device. Can you pair that device to the speaker?
4) Remove the battery, count to 100, replace the battery.
If these steps don’t work, call Milwaukee tech support. You might have to wait for a few minutes, but they’re fantastic to work with. They can help you decide if you need to return for repair/replacement — plus I may have missed something.
One final thought. I had to go through a dozen of these speakers to find one where the pushbuttons are accessible behind the rubber seals. It’s as if the circuit board on which the pushbuttons are mounted is too far away from the rubber membrane. I talked to Milwaukee tech support about this. They verified it was a manufacturing problem, it had been fixed in production, but there were units in the supply chain that still were borderline defective. It’s possible to only think you’ve pushed the buttons. Make sure you’re getting contact. If the buttons aren’t quite right, there’s no remedy other than replacement.
Hope this helps. /aw
Here’s what I suggest: Buy the speaker from a retailer to whom you can return it. See how it works for you. That’s the best gauge of power out in a device this small.
If you’re asking about wattage, you may know something about THD — total harmonic distortion. You’d want that number, too. When you crank up a small speaker driven by an equally small amplifier, you can overdrive both to the point where it’s hard to hear anything, and what you do hear is terrible — distorted or clipped.
Pay attention to the instructions. You can set the speaker volume to Max (as indicated by a limit beep) and then control the actual listening volume from the source — such as your iPhone.
I’ve been impressed by the sound volume and sound quality of the little speaker, but I don’t use it in a large area or a high noise environment. It works equally well in my 1200 sq ft shop and on a shelf above my 30 sq ft shower (where it gets a little steam and overspray, but not drenched).
Hope that helps.
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878