Milwaukee 2550-20 M12 Rivet Tool (Tool Only)Model: miln2550-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2550-20 M12 Rivet Tool (Tool Only)
- Pull 3/32", 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" Rivets
- Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel - Capacity
- 0.8" Stroke Length
- 2,000 lbs. pulls force
- Nose Reach = 1.55"
- Tool holds rivet in any orientation
- Types of Rivets Used -Â 3/32"-3/16" All Material
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 Cordless Li-Ion Rivet Tool - 2550-20
- 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in. & 3/16 in. Nose Pieces
- Tool Only - Batteries & Charger sold separately
1 year ago
When using this NEW tool...
The rivet pins jammed in the waste tube.
2 pins had crossed over each other, ( I did not realize this then, as I attempted to fasten a third rivet, the pin jammed IN the jaws.
I had to disassemble the tool... nose cone & jaw assembly.
THEN using LONG a small nail with the point blunted flat, DRIVE OUT the jammed pins.
Larger diameter rivets are not a problem.
Be SURE to SHAKE the too to ensure pin(s) exit the waste tube inside the tool BEFORE another rivet is fastened.
The tool is a tad bulky, so it may not fit everywhere you'd want to use it. It's heavier than I thought it would be, but it feels robust and well made. The rivet stems don't just fall into the included collector on the back. I have to slide the previous one into the nose piece with my finger then push it the rest of the way with the next rivet. Not a big deal but I thought just tilting it up would allow them to slide out of the nose. Battery life is impressive. With a M12 2.0ah battery, I still had a full charge after 75-80 rivets. Overall this is an excellent tool that I highly recommend.