Milwaukee 2529-20 M12 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2529-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2529-20 M12 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Band Saw (Tool Only)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the fastest cutting speed in unistrut of any band saw in its class
- Lighest Compact Band Saw: Allows for more comfortable overhead cuts and less fatigue
- Integrated Blade Covers allow for One-Handed Use while having a larger capacity than the M12 Sub-Compact Band Saw
- Rafter Hook: Easily store tool between cuts
- Conduit Reamer Attachment Compatibility: Reamer attaches directly to back of the tool (attachment sold separately)
- Jobsite Armor Technology: proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- Variable Speed Trigger: Provides maximum speed control
- LED light: illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Fully compatible with the M12 System, featuring over 100 tools
- M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion Compact Band Saw - 2529-20
- (1) 12/14 TPI Extreme Metal Blade - 48-39-0631
- Battery and charger sold separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878