Milwaukee 2520-21XC M12 FUEL Cordless HACKZALL Reciprocating Saw Kit with XC BatteryMilwaukee Model: miln2520-21xc
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2520-21XC M12 FUEL Cordless HACKZALL Reciprocating Saw Kit with XC Battery
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and lightweight makes overhead work easier
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard recip saw.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor supplies constant power for faster cuts and reduced heat for extended life
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 FUEL HACKZALL Reciprocating Saw - 2520-21XC
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Ah Battery - 48-11-2440
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- Contractor Bag
- Multi-Material Blade
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
I've actually burned through two of the model #2420-20 M12 (non-"fuel" model). First one died from too much sheetrock dust clogging it up over time. I found I couldn't be without it so I picked a recon bare tool as a replacement last year. I looked into getting it repaired, but the cost was more than the CPO recon price. I managed to kill off the second one just the other day under a sink cutting off a failed solder joint. It got flooded when I cut through the pipe. Needless to say I was considerably unhappy, but to be fair I was pretty rough (although not abusive) on both of them and I got a lot of use out of them. Cost of doing business I guess. Wish Milwaukee would
After killing off 2 hackzalls it would be time to call it quits and look for a better option. Thought about it, but the darn thing is just too useful and convenient to be without. I opted for the more expensive #2520-21XC "fuel" model. Mfg. states that its more powerful, built to last six times longer with better seals (the Achilles' Heal of #2420-20 M12).Its supposed to be waterproof too. It is a bit beefier, heavier and does have more power. Been using it for a couple of weeks now. Love it. I'll find out if it really last six times longer and let you know.
Q & A :
I would highly recommend this if you have smaller cutting project or working in tighter spaces like between floor joists, studs, or under cabinets as its compact and easily controllable with one hand.
Sent from iPhone.
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878