Milwaukee 2505-22 M12 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Installation Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)Milwaukee Model: miln2505-22
Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2505-22 M12 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Installation Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)
- 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
- Unrivaled Access and Control
- Up to 300 in-lbs. of max torque
- Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All Metal 3/8 in. Chuck and 1/4 in. Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
- Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. wide and only 2 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- M12 FUEL Li-Ion 3/8 in. Installation Drill Driver - 2505-20
- (2) M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Batteries - 48-11-2420
- M12 Charger - 48-59-2401
- (4) Attachments: 3/8 in. Metal Chuck, 1/4 in. Hex, Offset, and Right Angle
- (1) Belt Clip
- Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
It's not an impact driver so it's not comparable to something like that, it's pretty powerful for a little drill and I like how it sits in my hand, but it doesn't replace my impact or my m18 drill but it does do what it's intended for and the attachments are great! Easy to change and work excellent!
I started removing all the old wall plugs and installing new plugs the compact integrity of this tool was amazing especially in the kitchen. I used it to hang drywall and light fixtures. The uses just continue. This machine worked amazing when I drilled pilots and re hung the old oak doors. I rebuilt all the mortise locks, knobs, and lock plates and this mighty little tool did it all. The additional chucks made the transition seamless from a 90 installation to under the cabinet lighting. This is a must have for any home owner.