Milwaukee 2467-21 M12 Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Right Angle Impact Driver KitModel: miln2467-21
Last 7 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2467-21 M12 Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Right Angle Impact Driver Kit
- Best-in-class power and speed with 600 in-lbs. of torque and 0 - 2,425 RPM
- Variable speed provides users maximum control
- 1.4 in. head diameter allows for greatest access in close quarters.
- Extended paddle switch for multiple grip positions
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 Cordless Li-Ion 1/4 in. Right Angle Impact Driver Kit - 2467-20
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 Ah Battery - 48-11-2401
- M12 Lithium-Ion Charger - 48-59-2401
- Carrying Case
The right angle impact driver I just purchased really surprised me with the amount of torque this tool has. I use this drill every day. A must have for close quarters work.
over 2 years ago
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878