Milwaukee 2459-22 M12 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Tool Commercial Flat Tire Repair Kit (2 Ah / 4 Ah)Milwaukee Model: miln2459-22
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2459-22 M12 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Tool Commercial Flat Tire Repair Kit (2 Ah / 4 Ah)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete passenger, light truck, and commercial flat repair
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- Dedicated buffing and drilling 2-Mode Drive Control avoids costly mistakes and performs more consistent flat repairs
- Unmatched Performance with the runtime to complete up to 30 flat repairs on a single XC 4 Ah battery
- Most capable 12V drill with the power to perform a wide range of applications
- Lightest weight in its class for tool belt portability and less fatigue in the work day
- Most compact in its class for the best access in tight spaces
- Eliminates Compressors and Hoses, providing greater productivity, portability, and lower cost of ownership
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- M12 FUEL Low Speed Tire Buffer - 2409-20
- (1) M12 FUEL 1/2 in. Drill Driver - 2503-20
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM CP 2 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 48-11-2420
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 48-11-2440
- (1) M12 Charger - 48-59-2401
- (1) Quick Change Adapter
- (1) Carrying Case
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878