Milwaukee 2429-20 M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Band Saw (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2429-20
Last 6 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2429-20 M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Band Saw (Tool Only)
- Variable speed trigger
- Powerful motor cuts 3/4 in. EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery
- Its compact size and lightest weight amongst cordless band saws easily allows for one-handed cuts
- Meets OSHA guarding requirements and is suitable for one-handed use
- 1-5/8 in. Cut Capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
- LED light highlights the cut line
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Band Saw (Tool Only) - 2429-20
- 18TPI Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blade
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878