Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new industry first - the HACKZALL M12 Cordless Recip Saw, a compact, lightweight saw designed for powerful, versatile cutting in tight spaces for virtually all tradesmen as they tackle plumbing, electrical, remodeling and HVAC applications. Featuring a 12V Lithium-Ion battery, the HACKZALL cuts over 80 pieces of 11/2 in. PVC on a single charge. The 2420 delivers a 1/2 in. stroke 3000 times per minute for a smooth yet aggressive cut, and utilizes a keyless QUIK-LOK blade clamp to ensure quick and easy blade changes. The lightweight design offers less user fatigue as well as one-handed operation. Compact design makes it easier for users to access tight spaces or awkward angles. The HACKZALL features a variable speed trigger that provides increased user control and all-metal gear case and gears that live up to Milwaukee's legendary durability. Additional features include a built-in LED light and battery fuel gauge that displays the remaining run-time. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty, the 2420-21 comes with one 12V Lithium-Ion battery, a 30-minute charger, two Hackzall blades and a carrying case.
- All-metal gear case for added durability.
- Variable speed trigger for increased user control
- Keyless QUIK-LOK blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Accepts both HACKZALL and SAWZALL style blades
- Built-In LED light illuminates work surface
- M12 12V Cordless Hackzall Reciprocating Saw - 2420-20
- 12V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - 48-11-2401
- M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-2401
- (1) Metal Blade
- (1) Wood Blade
- Contractor Bag