Milwaukee 2416-22XC M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion 5/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit with 2 XC BatteriesModel: miln2416-22xc
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2416-22XC M12 FUEL Lithium-Ion 5/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit with 2 XC Batteries
- Compact, lightweight design allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
- Redlink Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- Electro-pneumatic mechanism drills up to 5/8 in. holes in poured concrete and masonry
- Powerful 12V motor delivers 0 - 900 RPM and 0 - 6,200 BPM for superior performance
- 2-Mode operation lets the user choose from rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- LED Light illuminates the work surface
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology for superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 FUEL Cordless Lithium-Ion 5/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer - 2416-20 - 2416-22XC
- (1) M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Ah Battery - 48-11-2440
- M12/M18 Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-1812
- Carrying Case
I was amazed at the battery life with as much as i used it .
Only used it on a couple jobs so far but i am impressed as were the guys on the jobsite.
It's my first cordless rotohammer and a 12v for that. It was plenty of power for what I use it for. Battery lasts 3-4 days.
The only thing I hate about it. The reverse switch sticks out the side of it and if you lay it on its side the switch gets pushed and not its spinning the wrong way. I know it was intended to be placed standing on the battery but no one has the time to place the tool down. Most of us just put it down however it may land. A belt hook would be nice too.
Q & A :
What is the total weight of this product inclusive of the carry case
I need to know as I have a weight issue on an international flight with regard to baggage allowance