Milwaukee 2362-20 M12 Lithium-Ion LED Lantern/Flood Light (Tool Only)Model: miln2362-20
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2362-20 M12 Lithium-Ion LED Lantern/Flood Light (Tool Only)
- 180 - 360 degree adjustable beam allows the user to select between area and task lighting
- Rugged design features an impact resistant lens, IPx4 rating and can withstand 6 ft. drops
- USB charger for tablets, smart phones and other electronic devices
- Four light settings range between high, medium, low, and strobe
- Two stainless steel hooks are designed to be used as a hook or handle
- Part of the M12 System of over 90 tools
- M12 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion LED Lantern/Flood Light - 2362-20
- Tool Only: Batteries & Charger Sold Separately
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878