Milwaukee 2113-21 USB Rechargeable Pivoting FlashlightModel: miln2113-21
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2113-21 USB Rechargeable Pivoting Flashlight
- Three light output modes: Spot high mode: 500 lumens- 2.5 hours; Flood high mode: 400 lumens- 3 hours; Flood low mode: 100 lumens- 10 hours
- IP54 Rated: Water and dust resistant
- Metal pocket clip for hands-free right angle lighting
- Charges REDLITHIUM USB battery internally with micro-USB cable from USB power source or AC outlet (wall plug not included)
- 3X faster charge time delivers 80% charge in under 1 hour (*Using 2.1A compatible wall plug)
- Fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM USB battery charge
- 2 ft. Jobsite tough, braided micro-USB cable with metal ends
- Light and LED limited lifetime warranty; 2 year warranty on REDLITHIUM USB battery
- USB Rechargeable Pivoting Flashlight - 2113-21
- REDLITHIUM USB Battery
- 2 ft. Heavy Duty Cable
One stays on the side of my toolbox, for spot lighting while wrenching on something, another in my truck console, and the third, I gave it to my 86-year-old dad to use around his house. He’s been napping a lot on a metal sliding couch on the porch, and I just use the magnetic base to stick it right on there and now he always has a light handy.
The rotating head is awesome, and at 500 lumens it puts out enough light that it’s not just a dinky little light, but a useful tool that - again - is simply very handy to have around.
Possible re-engineering would be to rotate the pocket clip to be on the either side of the pivot, so that the light can be clipped to a pocket and pointed towards the work.
will penatrate well to 200 ft. I usually keepmine in the lowest mode because that is good for most jobs. The clip does a good job of keeping the light in your front pocket. I some times use it right from there. Being a millwright I've banged this light around. Dropped it from 20 ft. and it kept right on going. Charges in less then 2 hours and the battery guage keeps you well aware of your fuel level. The battery does drain faster below -22*C . This is a great light that will you on batteries and teeth.