Milwaukee 0880-20 M18 18V Lithium-Ion 2 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln0880-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 0880-20 M18 18V Lithium-Ion 2 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool Only)
- Powerful Suction for Wet & Dry Applications
- 32 in. of Water Lift
- Built-In Blower Port
- Hose Diameter: 1-1/4 in.
- Organized On-board Storage: Hose, Utility Nozzle, Crevice Tool
- 45 CFM
- Stackable Tool Box Design
- 2 Gallon Capacity
- HEPA Filter Included
- 30+ minutes of Clean-up on an M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack (Sold Separately)
- M18 18V Lithium-Ion 2 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum - 0880-20
- Crevice Tool - 31-01-2100
- Wide Utility Nozzle - 31-01-2110
- 6 ft. Flexible Hose - 14-37-0160
- HEPA Filter
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
8 months ago
Q & A :
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
48-11-2230 18 V NiCd
48-11-1815 18 V Li-Ion
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878