Metabo SXE450 TurboTec 6 in. Dual Random Orbit Sander with TurboTecMetabo Model: mtbn600129420
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Metabo SXE450 TurboTec 6 in. Dual Random Orbit Sander with TurboTec
- Multi-purpose machine for sanding even and cambered surfaces, wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, and sheet steel
- Also suitable for louvre sanding and for sanding varnished surfaces
- Variospeed (V) full-wave electronic speed control ensures that the speed can vary from the lowest speed to the maximum
- Rotating and additional oscillating movement of backing pad for optimum finish
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- No scratches while placing the running machine on the material (Power Control System)
- "Duo" oscillating circuit setting for finishing or more cutting
- Backing pad in professional format (150mm)
- Removable side handle that can be screwed onto the machine at two different heights
- Dust-proof ball bearing
- Sturdy aluminum die-cast bearing housing
- Velcro-faced backing pad
- Vibration damping, non-slip rubber support on the machine housing and the handle
- Dust extraction unit
- Dust bag holder with dust retaining flap
- External dust extraction outlet
- SXE450 TurboTec 6 in. Dual Random Orbit Sander with TurboTec - 600129420
- Front Handle - 316041410
- Intec Filter - 316041310
- Medium Hard Velco Backing Pad - 339160440
- Hexagon Key - 344161520
1 year ago
Q & A :
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.