Metabo HPT NT50GSQ9M 18-Gauge 2 in. Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion Brad NailerMetabo HPT Model: mhpnnt50gsq9m
Last 4 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Metabo HPT NT50GSQ9M 18-Gauge 2 in. Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion Brad Nailer
- Covered by Metabo HPT's 1-year Tool Warranty
- Same Tools, New Name. Metabo HPT is the new brand name for Koki Holdings America-formerly part of the Hitachi Group
- Powered by a gas fuel rod and Lithium-Ion battery for complete portability
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up
- Lightweight at only 4 lbs. for balance, maneuverability and minimal user fatigue and ideal for overhead and extended use applications
- Fuel rods can be replenished immediately upon depletion instead of waiting for a compressor cycle
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime
- Double lock fuel compartment latches securely and keeps the fuel rod seated firmly
- Metabo HPT's 3.6V Lithium-Ion batteries drive up to 2000 fasteners per charge
- Fuel rods power 1200 drives each
- Low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime
- Elastomer handle provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- 1-Hour AC/DC charger with adapters for charging in standard wall outlets or in the car
- Detachable no-mar nose cap protects work surfaces from scratches or indentations
- Variable position hook accommodates either left or right handed users
- Straight magazine holds 100 18-Gauge fasteners in 5/8 in. to 2 in. lengths
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- HXP 3.6V 18-Gauge Li-Ion 2 in. Brad Nailer - NT50GSQ9M
- (2) HXP 3.6V 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries - 326263
- AC/DC Charger - UC3SML
- No-Mar Tip - 886349
- 4 mm Hex Bar Wrench - 944458
- 3 mm Hex Bar Wrench - 943277
- Safety Glasses - 875769
- Carrying Case - 886857
Q & A :
Hitachi HXP Lithium Ion Warranty
Lifetime HXP Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime from the original purchase date. Lifetime is defined as the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which all components are available.
- Cordless Lithium Ion Blowers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Circular Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Drivers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Lithium Ion Jig Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saws
- Cordless Solid Steel Shaft Grass Trimmers
2-Year HXP Lithium Ion Battery Warranty
1-Year HXP Lithium Ion Charger Warranty
Owner's Registration Card
The return of the Owner's Registration Card by the original purchaser within ten (10) days after the original purchase date is not a condition precedent to coverage under this warranty.
This Hitachi Product is warranted by Hitachi Koki U.S.A., Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as Hitachi), 3950 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093, against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty is void if: defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts; the damage is due to normal wear and tear, the damage is due to abuse (including overloading of the Hitachi Product beyond capacity), improper maintenance, neglect or accident: or the damage is due to use of the Hitachi Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories.
DURING THE ABOVE WARRANTY PERIOD, SHOULD YOUR HITACHI PRODUCT EXHIBIT A DEFECT IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH DEFECT WILL BE REPAIRED WHEN THE COMPLETE HITACHI PRODUCT IS RETURNED, POSTAGE PREPAID AND INSURED, TO A HITACHI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. OTHER THAN THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENT, NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS MADE WITH REGARD TO THIS HITACHI PRODUCT. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HITACHI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS.
Limitations On Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please consult Hitachi's website www.hitachipowertools.com or call 1-800-829-4752 to locate your nearest service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on a Hitachi product.