POWER - Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency - regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
SAFETY - Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE - You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0 Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
- Can be used with generators or long extension cords with little to no power loss
- Cord is approximately 20 ft in total length giving the user more maneuverability when in use
- Adapter piece is the same size and shape of the MultiVolt battery eliminating any added bulkiness
- Input power source is single phase AV 120V / 60Hz and produces a maximum power output of 2,000 watts, which results in similar (sometimes superior) power as traditional 15-Amp AC tool
- 5.5 lbs Total Weight
- 36V AC/DC Adapter - ET36AM
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov