Metabo 613070860 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 5 in. Flat Head Angle Grinder (Tool Only)Model: mtbn613070860
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Metabo 613070860 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 5 in. Flat Head Angle Grinder (Tool Only)
- Extremely flat gear head permits working at acute angles down to 43 degrees
- Compact design for quick removal of welding slag, rust or paint in tight places
- Robust motor for long service life
- Low-fatigue working even at weld seams during out-of-position welding thanks to slim handle
- Paddle switch with dead man function provides safe operation due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
- Tool-free twist-proof adjustable guard
- Battery pack can be swiveled for better working in hard to reach places
- Detachable dust filter protects motor from coarse particles
- Overload protection keeps the motor from overheating
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup
- Restart protection prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Ultra-M technology for highest performance, gentle charging, optimum energy utilization and long service life
- WPF18 LTX 125 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 5 in. Flat Head Angle Grinder - 613070860
- Type 27 Wheel Guard - 316055590
- Side Handle - 316046590
- Inner Flange - 341031290
- Locking Nut - 341101480
- Spanner Wrench - 623934000
- Dust Filter - 343398890
- Tool Only: Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.