The PowerMaxx 12V 2.0 Ah 1/4 in. Hex Compact Impact Driver Kit is designed to be powerful, compact, and lightweight. The impressive size-to-power ratio makes it the most convenient tool for working in tight spaces on tough industrial and construction sites. This lightweight tool tackles a variety of fastening applications with less fatigue making it ideal for MRO, assembly, installation, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and construction work. The tool features an aluminum gear housing for maximum durability and an integrated LED light to illuminate the work area.
The Metabo Compact Industrial Brushless Impact Driver is powered by 2.0 Ah Ultra-M Li-Ion batteries that are packed with the highest quality battery cells and the most advanced technology. Metabo batteries feature electronic monitoring on each individual cell for increased protection and maximum battery durability, while an LED charge capacity indicator shows the charge at the touch of a button. The Metabo Air-Cooled Charging system (charger sold separately) charges up to 30% faster for less down time and protects the battery cells for significantly increased battery life.
With its 12V, 18V and 36V cordless products, Metabo offers the most comprehensive range of industrial and heavy construction tools. Since 2009, the Ultra-M cordless platform ensures 100% compatibly of tools and batteries, plus all 12V, 18V, and 36V batteries use the same chargers for the most compatibility and convenience. A wide range of batteries is available from compact 2.0 Ah Lithium-ion to full-size 8.0 Ah based on groundbreaking LiHD technology. Featuring the latest in cell evolution, the Metabo batteries include the most advanced communication technologies between the tool, the battery and the charger, ensuring longest tool and battery life.
- The Metabo 12V class - lightweight and powerful - batteries compatible with all Metabo 12, 18V, 36V chargers
- Compact Impact Driver for tough applications
- Integrated Work Light for illumination of the work area
- Robust die cast aluminum gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability
- With handy Belt Hook, can be fixed either on the right or left side
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M Technology: highest power and gentle charging
- PowerMaxx SSD 12 12V 2.0 Ah 1/4 in. Hex Compact Impact Driver - 601114520
- (2) 12V 2.0 Ah LiHD Batteries - 625349000
- Air-Cooled Charger - ASC 55
- Belt Hook with Bit Case
- Plastic Carrying Case