Metabo 600636620 11.9 Amp 2 in. Magnetic Drill Presser with Reverse SwitchModel: mtbn600636620
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Metabo 600636620 11.9 Amp 2 in. Magnetic Drill Presser with Reverse Switch
- Large stroke, therefore suitable for use of core drills, spiral drills and countersinks.
- Magnetic base with high holding power permits working at vertical surfaces and overhead
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) Full Wave Electronics allows you to customize speeds depending on the material used to remain constant under load
- Robust Metabo marathon motor with internal wiring for long service life
- Forward and reverse switch makes thread tapping possible
- Overload protection keeps the motor from overheating
- Clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation with thread cutter
- Durable two-speed gearbox with oil bath lubrication for ideal speeds
- Integrated coolant container for easy to dose internal cooling of the core drill
- Bright LED light for easy alignment in poor light conditions
- Shaving protection can be mounted without tools and protects you from metal shavings and tool contact
- Protective circuit starts motor only if the magnet is activated
- Restart protection prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Lockable slide for comfortable tool change
- Handle for easy carrying and lifting
- MAG50 11.9 Amp 2 in. Magnetic Drill Presser with Reverse Switch - 600636620
- Safety Strap - 341148140
- Allen Wrench - 344163620
- MT2 drift Key - 642395000
- Weldon 3/4 in. Industrial Tool Holder - 316046240
- Chip Guard - 626607000
- 3 in. Centering Pin - 626608000
- 4 in. Centering Pin - 626609000
- Carrying Case - 344453960
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.