Metabo 600428420 10.5 Amp 5 in. Angle Grinder with Brake/Non-Locking Paddle SwitchModel: mtbn600428420
Product Features & specs :
Metabo 600428420 10.5 Amp 5 in. Angle Grinder with Brake/Non-Locking Paddle Switch
- Powerful Metabo LongLife 11,000 RPM motor includes advanced designs to optimize air flow for cooler operation and extend longevity in harsh environments
- LongLife motor produces 50% more torque for quicker material removal, up to 20% higher overload capacity and 30% more protection against dust and debris for longer service life
- Fastest brake system delivers highest user protection with a patented, mechanical disc brake that stops the disc within 1 second after releasing the paddle switch
- Dead-man paddle switch function provides immediate shutdown of the motor when the paddle switch is released
- S-Automatic safety slip clutch helps the user to maintain control if the accessory jams reducing the likelihood of kickback
- Quick System allows you to change discs at the touch of a button
- Auto-stop carbon brushes protects the motor
- Suitable for AC/DC operation
- WPB12-125 Quick 10.5 Amp 5 in. Angle Grinder with Brake/Non-Locking Paddle Switch - 600428420
- 5 in. Type-27 Guard
- Ergonomic Side Handle
- Inner Support Flange
- Quick Flange Nut
Q & A :
Just making sure because last time I bought a metabo grinder on eBay and it was made on PRC (china)
Please let me know if it germany product so I can buy immediately
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.