Metabo 600380420 8.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder with Non-Locking Paddle SwitchModel: mtbn600380420
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Metabo 600380420 8.5 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder with Non-Locking Paddle Switch
- Metabo LongLife motor produces 50 times more torque for quicker material removal, up to 20 percent higher overload capacity for more protection against dust and debris for longer service life
- Dead-man paddle switch function provides immediate shutdown of the motor when the paddle switch is released
- S-Automatic safety slip clutch helps the user to maintain control if the accessory jams reducing the likelihood of kickback
- Metabo Quick System allows you to change discs at the touch of a button
- Tool-free adjustable guard with 7 locking positions
- Suitable for AC/DC operation
- WP9-115 Quick 8.5 Amps 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder with Non-Locking Paddle Switch - 600380420
- 4-1/2 in. Type-27 Guard
- Ergonomic Side Handle
- Inner Support Flange
- Quick Flange Nut
Q & A :
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.