When the caliber of the tools is just as important as the skills of the professionals employed, businesses trust Mayhew to get the job done. Since 1856, their punches, chisels, and pry bars have been the go-to tools for OEMs and professional mechanics throughout the country. And while the company has grown to meet the needs of the professional market, as well as those of the do-it-yourself automotive enthusiast, Mayhew's focus has never changed, leveraging their strength to build your business.
- Used for lifting and prying
- Ergonomically designed handle with a capped end that is forged through the handle for unparalleled strength and durability
- Heat treated along the entire length of the steel
- Black oxide finish for additional rust protection
- Made in the U.S.A. of national and international components
- 58-C Dominator 58 in. Curved Screwdriver Pry Bar - 40162