At the heart of the Mastercool Intellasense II Refrigerant Leak Detector is a new low power metal oxide gas sensor with superior performance properties such as lower current consumption and sensor longevity. The new sensor is characterized by high sensitivity and fast response upon detecting the presence of extremely small levels of chlorofluorocarbon gases. For this reason, this sensor was selected and integrated into the 55900 Leak Detector.
- Detects all refrigerants as low as 1/10 oz. per year
- Heated tin oxide element
- Meets and exceeds all certification required by SAE for all refrigerants
- Eliminates many false responses from common automotive materials
- High, Medium and Low sensitivity with a 2000-hour sensor life
- Six multi-colored LED lights display with alarm
- Peak feature to assist with detection of multiple leaks
- Powered by 2 'C' Alkaline batteries
- Intellasense II Refrigerant Leak Detector - 55900
- (2) 'C' Alkaline Batteries
- Leak Test Vial
- Replacement Filters
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.