The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit breaks new ground for drywall contractors. The XT262T includes the 18V LXT Brushless Drywall Screwdriver featuring the exclusive Push Drive Technology. With Push Drive, the Screwdriver can be set in lock-on mode and the motor will start only when the fastener is engaged. This gives contractors a quieter work environment, and also saves on battery power. The combo kit also includes the 18V LXT Impact Driver with a full 1,460 in.lbs. of torque for a range of driving and fastening applications. The 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in only 45 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
Both tools are equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Drywall Screwdriver with BL Motor delivers 0-4,000 RPM to handle a variety of drywall and framing applications
- Push Drive Technology - in lock-on mode the motor starts only when the fastener is engaged for a quieter work environment and to save battery power
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Lock-on button for continuous use
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8 in. long
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) provides 1,460 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery - BL1850B
- 14 in. Contractor Tool Bag
- 18V LXT Brushless Drywall Screwdriver - XSF03Z
- 18V LXT Impact Driver - XDT11Z
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions