Makita XRU02Z 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Line Trimmer (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxru02z
Product Features & specs :
Makita XRU02Z 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Line Trimmer (Tool Only)
- 18V LXT delivers instant start-Up, with up to 45 minute runtime on a single charge.
- Makita-built motor delivers 7,800 RPM for faster cutting speed and performance
- Ergonomic design is well balanced with less weight (only 6.4 lbs. with battery, sold separately)
- Compact size is ideal for trimming and precise edging
- Telescoping shaft allows the user to adjust the length of the tool from 48-1/2 in. to 56-1/2 in. for an optimum cutting position
- Adjustable 5-position pivoting head enables the user to adjust cutting angle when trimming in tight spaces
- 180 degree rotating head allows the user to easily convert from trimmer to edger with a 10-1/4 in. cutting width
- Instant start up. Simply load an 18V LXT battery and the tool is ready to use
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance, with no need to for gas or oil
- Easy-loading bump and feed trimmer head for increased user convenience
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Line Trimmer (Tool Only) - LXRU02Z
- Owner's Manual
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.