The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Job Site Radio (model XRM05) delivers rich sound and increased compatibility in a more compact size. It is a perfect addition to the workshop or job site.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XRM05 is MP3 compatible for iPod and MP3 players, and delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3 in. side-firing speakers. It is engineered to stand up against harsh job site conditions with protective bumpers, and features dust and water resistant construction for increased durability.
The radio can be powered by Makita 7.2V, 12V MAX, 12V MAX CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (all sold separately).
- Delivers rich stereo sound from two powerful 3 side-firing speakers
- Up to 35 hours of continuous use with 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah battery (battery not included)
- Compatible with 7.2V, 12V MAX, 12V MAX CXT, 14.4V, and 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries
- Protective bumper design for added durability
- 5 Preset FM/AM buttons
- One auxiliary port for MP3 compatibility
- Dust and water-resistant construction is engineered for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- Digital backlit quartz display
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for job site portability
- FM antenna can be removed and stored internally
- 18V Li-Ion Cordless Job Site Radio (Bare Tool) - XRM05
Compliance and Restrictions