Makita XRJ01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxrj01z
$99 and Under Sale! Price reflects discount See Details
Product Features & specs :
Makita XRJ01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only)
- Variable speed (0 - 3,000 strokes per minute) combined with a 1/2 in. stroke length for faster and more efficient cutting.
- Makita exclusive dual-position on/off switch allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (sold separately) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-5/8 in. long
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Recipro Saw (Tool Only) - XRJ01Z
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
I used it to cut material where I had no room for a hacksaw much less a traditional reciprocating saw. As for cutting some limbs, it doesn't have enough power. I can cut faster with a handsaw than this unit. Don't expect this to cut with the same force as the standard cordless Makita reciprocating saw. They are two completely different motors. Overall, it's not a bad tool. This saw paid for itself because it could fit between two 480V panels, cut off some things that were in code violation without having to move one of the panels.
owned service centers and the tools are basically brand new. Great saw and would recommend to anyone.
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.