The Makita 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 1-1/8 in. AVT Rotary Hammer is a cordless concrete solution that's loaded with advanced engineering for maximum efficiency and convenient dust extraction. It's powered by two 18V LXT batteries and an efficient brushless motor for maximum power, speed and run-time for corded demands, without the cord. X2 LXT technology delivers up to 140 1/2 in. x 2-3/8 in. holes per charge when using two 18V LXT 5.0 Ah batteries.
The Rotary Hammer includes an OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor attachment with filter-cleaning mechanism designed to maintain optimum suction efficiency. The trigger-activated dust extractor is powered by a separate motor which increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of dust particles (size .3 microns). An added feature is a 3-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 3-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making it ideal for overhead drilling. The dust extractor attachment is removable and the rotary hammer can be used with separate attachments and dust extractors (sold separately).
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 140 1/2 in. x 2-3/8 in. holes per charge using two 18V LXT 5.0 Ah batteries
- Powerful BL Brushless motor delivers 0-980 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 2.3 ft. lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board dust extractor includes a filter cleaning mechanism designed to help maintain optimum suction efficiency
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an active internal counterbalance system which is engineered to reduce vibration for increased comfort
- Vibration-absorbing back handle and side handle further reduce vibration and increase comfort on the job
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off illuminates the work area
- 36V 5.0 Ah Brushless 1-1/8 in. AVT Rotary Hammer Kit - XRH08PTW
- Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter Cleaning Mechanism - DX08
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah Batteries - BL1850B
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger - DC18RD
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov