Makita XRH01ZVX 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxrh01zvx
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XRH01ZVX 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer (Tool Only)
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance, and provide a 2-second delay to capture remaining concrete dust
- The built-on vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.75% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless 1 in. Rotary Hammer (BareTool) - XRH01ZVX
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.