Makita XPH10R 18V Lithium-Ion Compact Variable 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)Model: mktnxph10r
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XPH10R 18V Lithium-Ion Compact Variable 2-Speed 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of max torque.
- Variable 2-speed design (0 - 600 & 0 - 1,900 RPM; 0 - 9,000 & 0 - 28,500 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-3/4 in. long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 18V 2.0 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Hammer Drill Driver - XPH10Z
- (2) 18V 2.0 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Batteries - BL1820B
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- Tool Case
- Belt Clip
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool