Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxph07z
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1,090 in-lbs. of maximum torque and 0-31,500 BPMs for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials.
- Electronic motor controls optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the tool to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life by using energy to match torque and RPMs to the changing demands of the application
- All-metal 1/2 in. self ratcheting chuck improves bit gripping strength and durability
- All-metal variable 2-speed transmission provides 0 - 550 and 0 - 2,100 RPMs for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Compact, ergonomic and lightweight design reduces operator fatigue and increases comfort on the job
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to improve dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature and has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- 18V LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/2 in. Hammer Driver Drill - XPH07Z
- Tool Belt Clip - 346317-0
- Depth Gauge - 122576-8
- Side Handle
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.