The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-1/2 in. Straight Finish Nailer, 16 Ga. (model XNB02Z, tool only) is an ideal solution for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications. The XNB02Z is compact and powerful, and drives standard 16 gauge straight finish nails from 1 in. to 2-1/2 in. in length with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails. Using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), the XNB02Z will drive up to 1,000 finish nails on a single charge.
Additional features include an anti-dry fire mechanism that is engineered to help prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface. It has a 2-mode selector switch, trigger lock button, and "tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Powerful motor design drives standard 16 gauge, straight finish nails from 1 to 2-1/2 in length
- Drives up to 1,000 finish nails using a 5.0 Ah 18V LXT Battery (battery not included)
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
- Compact center height enables viewing around the nose tip when fastening in tight spots
- Anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to help prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
- Trigger lock button for operator convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- "Tool-less" nose design is easy to clear for fast nail extraction
- (2) No-Mar Tip - 424440-2
- Safety Glasses
- Belt Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov