Makita XMT03Z LXT 18V Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool (Tool Only)Model: mktnxmt03z
This item is FREE when you order a qualifying Makita Circular Saw or Router Kit! See Details
Product Features & specs :
Makita XMT03Z LXT 18V Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool (Tool Only)
- Star Protection Computer Controls (SPCC) protect against overloading, over-discharging and over heating for maximum service life.
- Large On/Off slide switch with lock-on feature for added convenience in extended operation
- Variable-speed control dial offers precise speed control for the application at hand
- Small diameter barrel grip and lightweight design improves comfort and control during use
- Soft-start function reduces motor wear and extends service life with smoother unit start ups
- Advanced LXT Lithium-Ion technology improves tool power and run times
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Multi-Tool - XMT03Z
- 1-1/4 in. Bi-Metal Plunge Saw Blade - A-95255
- Multi-Tool Adapter - 313248-8
- Tool Only - Batteries & Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.