Makita XFD03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxfd03z
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XFD03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver (Tool Only)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in-lbs. of max torque, 25% more than the previous model LXFD01.
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0 - 400 & 0 - 2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Shift-Lock Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow for enhanced illumination of work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- All metal ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 21 clutch settings for optimal fastening torque control
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Drill Driver (Tool Only) - XFD03Z
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.