Makita XDT15ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver (Tool Only)Makita Model: mktnxdt15zb
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita XDT15ZB 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
- Most compact and lightest weight in the 18V category
- 12V handling with the compatibility of the worldÂ s largest 18V cordless system
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16 in.
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate in.screw cam-out in. and in.cross threading in. by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Impact Driver - XDT15ZB
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.