The Makita WT03Z 12V max CXT 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Tool Only) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications.
With Makita 12V max CXT Li-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For longer run time, 12V max CXT tools are also compatible with the BL1041B 12V max CXT Li-Ion 4 Ah Battery. 12V max CXT Li-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
Makita's entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT03Z is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Variable speed (0 - 2,600 RPM & 0 - 3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra-compact design at only 6-5/8 in. long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (sold separately)
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 1/2 in. square drive for quick socket changes
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench - WT03Z
- Battery and charger sold separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.Cancer