Makita WT01W 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Impact Wrench KitModel: mktnwt01w
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita WT01W 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Impact Wrench Kit
- Delivers 1,000 in-lbs. of max torque in an ultra compact size.
- Variable speed (0 - 2,300 RPM & 0 - 3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Ultra compact design at only 6-3/8 in. long and weighs only 2.1 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Convenient 3/8 in. square drive for quick socket changes
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- 12V max Lithium-Ion batteries provide longer run time and lower self-discharge
- 12V Cordless Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Impact Wrench - WT01W
- (2) 12V MAX Lithium-Ion Batteries - BL1014
- Battery Charger - DC10WB
- Tool Case - 824842
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool