Makita has an expanding line of laser instruments engineered for increased accuracy and productivity. The 12V max CXT Self-Leveling Multi-Line Green Laser (SK209GDZ, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) is a highly precise, highly visible and durable laser for leveling, aligning, plumbing, and squaring. The green beam laser technology provides increased visibility in bright light job site environments, and fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in 3 seconds for increased productivity.
Durability features include highly protected laser windows that are recessed into the housing for increased durability, pendulum lock for added protection of laser diode during transport and storage, and a rubberized carrying handle designed to position out of the way while operating and provide additional stand-up stability in handle down position. It has dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability in harsh job site environments. It includes an integrated 5/8 in. thread for mounting to Makita Tripod (#TK0LM1001F & TK0LM5030F) or Makita Wall Bracket (#TK000ET03F) for increased versatility (Makita Tripods and Wall Bracket sold separately).
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- 12V max CXT battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 40 hours of continuous run time
- Selectable one horizontal, two vertical reference lines and plumb point required for level, align, plumb and square applications
- Best-in-class accuracy of +/-1/16 in. at 33 ft.
- Bright 515 nm class II laser for best-in-class visibility
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity
- 360-degree rotating base with fine vertical line adjustment knob for increased accuracy
- Power connector port allows 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery to be used as alternate power source with Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (199006-4) (adapter and cord sold separately)
- Permanent laser detection mode enables line detection with Makita Laser Detector (TK0LDG301F)
- Telescoping legs adjust to desired height providing stability over uneven surfaces or positioning over raised objects
- Pendulum lock offers added protection of laser diode during transport and storage
- Green lens
- Case strap
- Case lock key
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product