Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line Green Beam Laser (SK105GDZ) gives the user a cordless solution for selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align, and plumb applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK105GDZ has a line visibility range up to 115 ft. and is detectable up to 262 ft. with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately).
The SK105GDZ has a bright 525 nm class II green laser with +/-1/8 in. at 33 ft. for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90 degree position to provide 180 degree horizontal and 160 degree vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity. For longer run time, all 12V MAX CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V MAX CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V MAX CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
For users in the 18V LXT battery platform, the SK105GDZ has a power connector port that allows an 18V LXT battery to be used with the Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (adapter and cord sold separately).
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align and plumb applications
- 12V MAX CXT battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 20 hours of continuous run-time (battery not included)
- Green line visibility range up to 115 ft. depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262 ft. with Makita Laser Detector
- Bright 525 nm class II green laser for best-in-class visibility with +/-1/8 in. at 33 ft. for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180-degree horizontal line and 160-degree vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport & storage
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4 degrees of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability
- 12V Li-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line Beam Laser (Bare Tool) - SK105GDZ
- Magnetic L-Adapter - LE00870131
- Magnetic Green Target Plate - LE00823195
- Storage Pouch
Compliance and Restrictions