The 12V max CXT Cordless 9/16 in. Rotary Hammer Kit (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) delivers power and speed in a compact size for work in tight spaces and overhead applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The Cordless 9/16 in. Rotary Hammer Kit has a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73. ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”. The compact size and lower weight (only 4.3 lbs. with 12V max CXT™ 2.0Ah battery) mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73 ft.lbs./1.0 joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and Ergonomic design at only 9-11/16 in.
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- For dust management use Dust Extraction Cup (198362-9) with Side Handle Spacer (122810-6), Side Handle Base (450120-4) and Bolt (921919-9)
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger
- Side Handle
- Tool Case