The 12V CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 5/8 In. rotary hammer kit (RH01R1) is a compact concrete drilling solution powered by an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The RH01Z delivers 0 to 680 RPM, 4,800 BPM, and 1.1 joules of impact energy. Ease-of-use and efficiency features include 2-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation), a variable speed trigger, and a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort. For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah batteries (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Brushless Motor delivers 0 to 680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and. 81 ft. lbs./1.1 joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-7/8 In.
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-Mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- (2) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger (DC10WD)
- Side Handle (144218-4)
- Interlocking Case, Medium (197211-7)
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions