Makita PM7650H MM4 4-Stroke 75.6cc Petrol Mist BlowerMakita Model: mktnpm7650h
Product Features & specs :
Makita PM7650H MM4 4-Stroke 75.6cc Petrol Mist Blower
- Powerful, fuel-efficient 75.6cc (3.67 HP), MM4 commercial-duty engine
- Mechanical automatic engine decompression for quick and easy start-ups
- L-shaped chemical tank lowers center of gravity for improved balance
- Liquid chemical in tank is automatically mixed by intake air flow for uniform solution concentration
- Single action switch to activate liquid chemical flow
- Large damper springs mounted between engine and frame reduce vibration
- Liquid adjustment knob allows for a wider range of different discharge rates
- MM4 4-Stroke 75.6cc Petrol Mist Blower - PM7650H
- High Viscosity Nozzle
- Low Viscosity Nozzle
over 2 years ago
Do yourself a favor and set up a shelf to store the machine at the service height of the user, so that you can load and unload the machine without having to pick it up and sling it around your back. Much more convenient, due to the weight of the unit.
over 2 years ago
2- I do like the mixing feature inside the tank, but have not tried it yet, but that will be great for any mixtures of liquids used for spraying.
3- The shipping box the machine came in needed to be better designed so the handle cut out does not tear when somebody is transporting it, and the adhesive tape used to hold the box was very ineffective as when I received mine, the bottom part was broken, I have already sent photos to MAKITA CARE CENTER.
4- The purchasing process was very smooth and fast.
over 4 years ago
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool