The 12V max CXT Multi-Cutter is a cordless cutting solution for cardboard, carpet, leather, rubber, vinyl, and more. With 1/4 material cutting capacity, 300 RPM, and self-sharpening blade, the Multi-Cutter is engineered for maximum cutting efficiency. Convenience features include a compact and ergonomic design, with a built-on lock-on lever helps prevent the tool from accidentally engaging. It weighs only 1.6 lbs. with 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery (sold separately).
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery. 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. Itâ€™s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Cuts cardboard, carpet, leather, rubber and vinyl up to 1/4 in. thick
- Self-sharpening blade feature ensures maximum cutting efficiency
- Weighs only 1.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in sight line for precise cutting
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 in. long
- Makita-built motor delivers 300 RPM for cutting a wide range of material
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructionsCancer