Makita KP0800K 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer KitMakita Model: mktnkp0800k
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita KP0800K 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer Kit
- High power to weight ratio, tool weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- 6.5 Amp motor delivers more output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all ball bearing construction for long tool life
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear comfort handles
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base protecting the workpiece
- 6.5 Amp 3-1/4 in. Planer Kit - KP0800K
- Blade Gauge Assembly - 123062-2
- Socket Wrench - 782209-3
- Straight Guide Rule - 165581-2
- Blade Set - D-16966
- Tool Case - 824892-1
Everything else: power, weight, blades, all good stuff.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool