Makita JS1602 3.3 Amp 16 Gauge ShearModel: mktnjs1602
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Makita JS1602 3.3 Amp 16 Gauge Shear
- Cuts steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Motor housing with small circumference of 180mm obtained by using non-protruding brush holders and designed as close to a perfect circle as possible
- Rear cover ergonomically tapered for easy grip
- Motor housing and rear cover ergonomically and uniquely ribbed for sure and comfortable finger holder
- 1-3/16 in. minimum cutting radius
- Slide switch conveniently located for one hand operation
- Protector is provided for easy handling during operation
- 16-Gauge Shear - JS1602
- Operating Manual
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool